Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My first book

WOW!!!! It's amazing to see my creation in print! I received the first copy of my book delivered by Fed Ex today.  I am thrilled!  It is 8 1/2  x 11".  The soft cover has a glossy finish. On the back cover, there is a picture of me in my wheelchair with a little background about me.  I think the book is awesome.  It will sell in the stores for $16.99 + shipping but it's a LOT cheaper if you prepay for it on my website.  I really hope you will all do that TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. Jewels: Congratulations on your first book! I want to come to your house and buy one directly from you! I will call in a week or two to make an appointment to do that when it is a good time for you and your mom. I will plan to buy one for our granddaughter, Megan, too. I know you are very excited to finally see your book in print! Love you, Maryellen

    ReplyDelete