Jewels: I agree totally with what you said. I am so thankful that nobody in my family ever drank alcohol so it was never anything I ever considered but a lot of people don't have Christian parents who guide them in the right direction to avoid alcohol and other things that are harmful to them. I was sick all last week and still don't feel well so I am really behind in reading your daily blogs. Happy Halloween. Love, Maryellen
Jewels: I agree totally with what you said. I am so thankful that nobody in my family ever drank alcohol so it was never anything I ever considered but a lot of people don't have Christian parents who guide them in the right direction to avoid alcohol and other things that are harmful to them. I was sick all last week and still don't feel well so I am really behind in reading your daily blogs. Happy Halloween. Love, Maryellen
ReplyDelete