Friday, October 8, 2010

I am blessed

I may be a quadriplegic, but let me tell you why I am such a happy person.  You see, I feel very blessed to have everything around me that I think is important in life: a safe home, delicious home-cooked meals every day, wonderful caregivers who take care of me 8 hours a day - 7 days a week, a mom who loves me and takes care of me from 5pm-9am every single day, faith in God and a mission for my life.  That mission is not exactly 100% clear yet, but I know the Lord wants me to make a difference in this world. Since I also know He wants me to be an inspiration to others, I'm hoping to do that by becoming a famous author of children's books.  I am very thankful that God gave me this storytelling talent. I want to do whatever I can for the rest of my life to help others...especially animals and kids who rely on adults to survive. What makes YOU happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment