Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Talking to my friends

I was so happy to hear my mom tell me tonight that she is going to try to find a way for me to talk directly to all my friends on facebook....instead of her always doing the writing for me on her computer. I DO have the use of my right arm and hand so I'm pretty sure I can learn how to do it (with God's help, of course).  She said something about getting a laptop or some computer that will hook up to our big screen TV and the internet.   Then, with the assistance of a caregiver, I would be able to talk directly to all my friends.  I never wanted to develop any computer skills in the past, but  NOW I DO!!! My mom's computer skills are beyond horrible and pathetic, however, so this should be interesting. Are we all friends on facebook yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment