Monday, October 25, 2010
Stress
Did you know that I never get stressed out about anything? I think if you have unwavering faith in God, are honestly trying to keep all of His commandments and truly believe that He always wants to protect and bless you (because He loves all His children and wants them to be happy) you will relax and let Him guide your life. On the other hand, if you are choosing to disobey God’s commandments, OR to not keep your physical body pure and clean so that the Holy Spirit will want to dwell in it OR if instead of trying to help everyone in need that you can, you do things that harm other people…well…that’s another story. You just might be burdened with all sorts of stress. Am I right? Please leave a comment…do you agree or disagree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do believe that when you are doing what God has given you to do, you are never stressed because it comes naturally to you.
ReplyDeleteYou understand the greater picture of life and know that you are always on the right path and if you stray, you will then feel the stress of not being who you were meant to be.
Only when we are our true self do we feel comfortable in our own skin and confident that we are living our life with a purpose and with love.