Cold cereal : Kix
Hot cereal: Cream of Wheat
Meat: crispy bacon, corned beef, pork chops
Fish: Lobster, crispy fish sticks
Soup: Potato cheese soup, matzo ball soup, homemade minestrone soup
Sandwich: Tuna with black olives, burrito of refried beans and cheese
Carbs: cornbread, noodles alfredo, rice, scalloped potatoes
Fruit: pears, strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon
Vegetables: spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cooked carrots, artichokes, asparagus, eggplant (breaded and fried slices with melted mozzarella on top), fried onion rings (homemade)
Snacks: Yogurt, Macadamia nuts, Jello
Beverages: Root beer, blueberry juice, hot chocolate
Fast Food: Taco Bell :7-Layer Burrito) Chinese: Chicken Lo Mein
Good Morning, Jewels: It is so good to keep in touch with you again! I don't have very many similarities to yours but the few that I do have are the crispy bacon (I love, love, love that, anytime of the day or night and it has to be crispy, too!)Cheesy potato soup is one of my favorites and I found that Bob Evans makes theirs really good. I love scalloped potatoes but mashed potatoes without gravy and just with butter are my favorite and I could eat those anytime, too. I also love cooked carrots and when I go to Cracker Barrel I order the vegetable plate with mashed potatoes, cooked carrots and one other side. I like all of the fruits you mentioned...I don't think I have met a fruit that I didn't like! HA! :-) I guess my favorite fast food is whopper junior at Burger King, junior bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's or pizza anyplace. Thanks for being my friend on Facebook! You look wonderful in your pictures. Have a wonderful day. Give your mom a hug for me. Love, Maryellen
ReplyDelete