It bothers me not that on earth I may never walk...
It bothers me not that I'm not undertood when I talk...
It bothers me not that I spend 20 hours a day in bed...
I can create storylines for children's books in my head!
Some people may not know why on earth they're here
But God's destiny for MY life has become crystal clear:
I'm here to reach others as an author, by using my brain;
I'm here to share my love for God for as long as I remain.
This is beautiful! I have a program for children with disabilities called DLC Nurse & Learn. I would love to set up a meeting with you and possibly have you some to meet the children and parents there to ecourage them, that with God all things are possible. You can check out our web site at dlcnl.org. My name is Amy Buggle and my contact info is there. God Bless you and give you much success with your books.
ReplyDelete