Friday, July 29, 2011
My Next Prediction
I predict that August, 2011, is going to be a BIG month for me. In Feb, 2011, I predicted that March was going to be a big month for me...AND IT WAS!!! In March, 2011, my first two books were published and available for sale (The Princess and the Dolphin & The Princess and the Puppy); I was on the TV News TWICE on March 8th (Channel 4 News and First Coast News); several newspaper articles were written about me being a quad who is writing children's books; I had two "Meet the Author" presentations that month and March was also when I became an official "client" of ATrue Productions with Brandon Ayers as my incredibly wonderful and talented marketing manager. August will be when my next two books will get published and become available for sale (The Princess and the Parakeet and The Princess and the Rabbit)... plus whatever Brandon has in store for us. I just feel that whatever happens is going to be BIG. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment