Thursday, March 31, 2011

How much of me is really ME?

Everything that is written on my website or facebook is written by my mom, because I can't type on a computer. My mom always knows exactly how I feel about everything and writes what she knows I want to say.  Can I talk?  Of course!  Do I understand everything going on around me?  Absolutely!  Is my hearing good?  It's excellent (eavesdropping is a favorite pastime of mine). Can others understand me when I talk? Not always, but a lot of times they can.  My speech is sometimes very difficult to understand.  The most important thing to remember is that I am a happy quad and I love being an author of children's books.  For the record, my mom may type my stories, someone else may illustrate them and someone else may publish them, but the creative story plots are ALL MINE!  The part of my brain that controls intelligence and creativity was not destroyed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment